Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Printed T Shirts




I was given the opportunity to review a unisex t-shirt from http://www.tshirtprinting.net/ .   The shirt I received was the white t with their mascot monkey on the front.  I ordered a size small and my eyes lit up a bit thinking it was going to be too big especially in length.  Once washed my doubts were erased.  I didn't try it on prior to washing but just by looks I'd recommend ordering  to allow for normal t-shirt shrinkage.  I want to tell you about the quality of the screen print.  As mentioned,  I washed the t shirt upon receiving it.  I turned it inside out and washed and dried (medium water temperature and medium dry) with my usual laundry.  The design came out perfectly.  There wasn't any fading, craking or peeling of the print.  It is very vibrant in color and I expect this t shirt and the design will last for a long time.  Also even though I received a white shirt the weight of the shirt is thick enough that you do not have to worry about it being see through. 

I was very pleased with this product.  The unisex t shirt is only one of many products that http://www.tshirtprinting.net/ offers.  They will also do printings in quantities as small as 12.  If you have printing needs stop by http://www.tshirtprinting.net/ and see what they have to offer.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment