Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Dishwasher and Laundry Safe Labels for Kids and Baby!



I recently had the opportunity to review Applied Labels  the best selling product from Applied Labels LLC.  I chose a label with my daughter's name and the butterfly icon.  Where was Applied Labels when my daughter was an infant???  I can't tell you how much masking tape I used on bottles, sippy cups, bags etc.  Applied Labels has made labeling your child's items so much easier and much more fashionable. 

When the labels arrived I couldn't wait to get them out and go to labeling.  We labeled my daughter's school supplies including: Her daily (glossy) folder, fabric pencil pouch, outside of nylon lunch bag and inside of her backpack.  I have been most impressed with the labeling of her lunch box.  Her lunch box is nylon and has been surface washed several times and the label still looks like new.  In addition this label came in handy very soon after we applied it, my daughter left her lunch box in the school office and was able to pick it up there the next day saving her lunch box from the smelly lost and found.  I will say that the label I placed in her backpack did not hold very long but want to say that I think that was entirely MY fault.  When I labeled it my daughter even told me that wasn't a good place to put it because she has to pull her 3inch 3 ring binder in and out of her backpack several times a day.  She scraped the label off with her binder.  I think I will use the iron on method next time for her backpack.  The other labels are holding strong. 

Overall I was very pleased with applied labels.  The printing and icon looks much better than my previous masking tape labels.  If you need labels check out :  Applied Labels LLC .  You may also want to follow them on twitter at @appliedlabels or like them on facebook.

 



Applied Labels you can help to make sure your child is able to make it home with their own belongings no matter where they are.  We all spend way to much on our children so why not insure our investment by labeling it.  Don't forget Applied Labels for: Day Cares, Mother's Day Out, Play Dates, School, Sports, Camp, etc.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMffd23cc99af9c1d6a7192ab61ff5068b">Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson href="http://www.tomoson.com">Product review & href="http://www.tomoson.com">giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment