Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

InstantPeel by Earthen Review




I received InstantPeel by Earthen to review.  I will be one of the first to admit that I am not a skincare junkie and have never been to a professional spa.  Don't get me wrong,  I have tried a number of skincare regimens but haven't stuck with them for one reason or another.  I have what I would describe as dry skin and have found some products to be extremely to harsh for me.  I was a little leery of a facial peel but InstantPeel is advertised as a "natural exfoliant" and is said to be safe for even sensitive skin.  InstantPeel is also attractive to me because I can use it in the shower without interrupting my normal schedule. 

I opened the individual treatment packet in the shower and followed the instructions.  I used the product on small areas working my way from forehead to chin (avoiding sensitive eye area).  There was absolutely no stinging, tingling, burning at all.  It was a little icky feeling the skin peel off as the treatment worked.  It also left me a little frightened that I may exit the shower red faced.  I was pleasantly surprised no redness at all.  My skin felt very smooth and looked even better.  I had just two small dry patches on my cheek and used my normal moisturizer. 

InstantPeel is an easy and affordable alternative to spa treatments.  Check out all of the products offered by : www.earthen-products.com


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

  1. Great review!
    I am about the same- paranoid if I do a peel it will look like a sunburn for days. Glad to see this worked for you!
    I might have to rethink peels now.

    ReplyDelete