Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

NEW reinvented Dove® Hair Care

As some of you may know I am a member of  Bzzagent a Word of Mouth advertising source where I am sent products to try in exchange for "bzzing" or telling others about my experience.  The most recent product I received was Dove's New Reinvented Hair Care Daily Intensive Treatment Conditioner.  We are a Dove family but for some reason I have never tried their haircare products.  I will say I was a little reluctant when I read the words "IntensiveTreatment".  Those words make me think heavy and greasy.  Dove Intensive Treatment Daily Repair was not heavy or greasy at all!  It has a light and pleasant smell and is very easy to use.  You just shampoo/rinse then add conditioner and leave on for 1minute and rinse.  It rinses completely and left my hair feeling healthy.  I will definitely continue to use it when I need conditioner.



Of course my favorite online shopping source, Amazon.com, has Dove products.  You can pick up a 3pk of 8oz bottles for $18.94 without leaving your home!

1 comment: