Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Trackle beta

Many of you know that I have recently become addicted to Twitter.  I am amazed with the info and networking that I have been able to do in such a short period of time.  One of the Awesome things I have found on Twitter is Trackle.  Trackle says "Find it, Track it, Share it".  I was fortunate enough to be chosen to receive a free trial for spreading the word.  As a part of this select group I am entered in a contest to see who can spread the word the most so I am asking for your help.  Please visit Trackle http://bit.ly/a3F0wT to sign up for a free trial using the code STUFFSMART.  No credit card is required.  All you do is enter your email, create a password and enter my special code.  Then you can check out your own free Trial of Trackle.  Please pass this along to your friends too!  Limited time offer Please enter by 3/3/10  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment