Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Another Great Movie at a Great Price

We saw the Kit Kittredge: An American Girl (2008) Movie in the theaters and could not wait to purchase it on DVD when it was releases.  Really.  My daughter is 10 and I think that is the perfect age for this movie.  This particular movie takes place during the great depression which I thought was perfect timing considering the current economic situation of our country.  It was great to see my daughter's reaction to how much things have changed since then.  The Movie is rated G and a great family movie.  Amazon.com currently has this movie on DVD at an excellent price!  The DVD is currently $6.49 and Blu-Ray $9.99.  This would make a great gift for a tween in your life.  To make it easy I have included the link to Amazon.  Just click and buy and I hope you enjoy this movie as much as we did.  If you have seen the movie feel free to share your comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment