Today March 12th is National Napping Day and Protect-A-Bed is celebrating by hosting Twitter and Blog giveaways. To enter the Twitter Contest , follow @Protect_A_Bed on Twitter and use the hashtag #nappingday to share your funniest or strangest nap location for a chance to win a premium pillow protector.
Who is Protect-A-Bed? I would encourage you to visit their site to read all about their products. We've all probably heard or used the expression "Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite", but many don't consider it literally. Luckily most of us will not encouter "bed bugs" but there are dust mites and a host of other allergens that can be trapped in our bedding. Protect-A-Bed has a comprehensive line of products to address your bedding needs. They even have waterproof matress pads which could prove very handy for older children with bedwetting problems and adults with incontinence. Their products are also machine washable and dryable.
One lucky StuffSmart reader will win a Queen Sized Premium Protect-A-Bed Premium Mattress Cover (Retail Value $79.99)
Main Entry Required for All other entries to count: Visit http://www.protectabed.com/ and leave the product link to the product you would be most interested in purchasing for your family and why. (For bedwetting/incontinence you can just say "waterproof")
Extra Entries: (One entry for each you do. You must leave a seperate comment for each extra entry in order for them to count)
- Follow @Protect_A_Bed on twitter and leave your twitter username in your comment.
- Participate in the #nappingday twitter contest and post the link to your tweet. (limit 1x per person)
- Follow me using Google Friend Connect. If you are already a follower just leave a comment saying so.
- Follow me on twitter @StuffSmart. Make sure to leave your twitter username with your comment.
- If you follow me on Twitter you may tweet about this contest and leave a link to your tweet. You may use: Enter the #nappingday contest for a chance to win a @Protect_A_Bed Queen mattress cover http://bit.ly/cebIgx @StuffSmart (you may do this once a day--leave a comment each time).
- Fave me on Technorati using the button on the left sidebar.
*Disclaimer: As a member of The Global Influence I was chosen to promote Protect-A-Bed's National Napping Day activities in exchange for a giveaway for my readers and the same product for myself. I received no financial compensation for this post.