Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Country Dance for Nintendo Wii ~ Review

I was given the opportunity to review the new Country Dance game for Nintendo Wii by Gamemill.  I live very close to the country music capital however am only slightly familiar with country hits.  That being said, I knew almost all of the songs included on this game.  Do you want to have some fun and burn some calories?  This game will help you do just that.  The rating is E 10+ I'm sure for the lyrics of some of the songs.  My daughter and I enjoyed battling it out against each other with the various dances.  I actually found myself wanting more song choices and dances.  I hope they release a second version with a longer play list. 

If you like to dance this game is worth a try.  If you like country music try Country Dance for some dancing fun.



The tracklist includes 25 country music songs:
Alan Jackson - Chattahoochee
Miley Cyrus - Hoedown Throwdown
Brooks & Dunn - Boot Scootin’ Boogie
Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky
Toby Keith - A Little Less Talk
Dierks Bentley - What Was I Thinking
Darius Rucker - Alright
Gretchen Wilson - Redneck Woman
Laura Bell Bundy - Giddy On Up
Randy Travis - Forever and Ever Amen
Tracy Byrd - Watermelon Crawl
Josh Turner - Why Don’t We Just Dance
Luke Brian - Ran is A Good Thing
Mary Chapin Carpenter - I Feel Lucky
Jerrod Niemann - Lover Lover
Josh Thompson - Beer on the Table
Easton Corbin - A Little More Country Than That
Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova
Brad Paisley - Water
Sugarland - Stuck Like Glue
Trace Adkins - Honky Tonk Badonkadonk
Tim McGraw - Just to See You Smile
Zac Brown Band - Chicken Fried
Rascal Flatts - Life is A Highway
Blake Shelton - All About Tonight
Miranda Lambert - White Liar
Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire

*Disclosure:  I was provided a copy of Country Dance for Nintendo Wii for review.  The review and opinions are my own.  I have not received any monetary compensation for this post.

1 comment: