I was given the opportunity to review the Fleur de lis Tie. It is the perfect tie for any New Orleans Saints fan! One reason I was so excited to work with Tiecoon.com is that I have had so few opportunities to work with male specific products since beginning my blog. This is the tie that I received for review:
Tiecoon.com has been generous enough to offer a $25 off coupon code good on anything on their site for one lucky StuffSmart reader. Just think of the shopping spree you could have! (Code expires 5/31/11). Please be considerate and limit entries to one person per household.
Mandatory Entry: This must be done for any additional entries to count.
Follow StuffSmart publicly via Google Friend Connect AND visit Tiecoon.com and leave the link to your favorite tie in your comment.
Extra Entries: Optional~Please leave a seperate comment for each entry.
- Follow @StuffSmart and leave your twitter name in your comment. (twitter account must have at least 100 followers to qualify for twitter related entries) (2 entries)
- Tweet: "I'm entering to win $25 to Tiecoons.com on @StuffSmart 's blog. Enter here: http://bit.ly/gfQVNp " (You may tweet 3x daily leaving at least 2 hours in between tweets. Leave a seperate comment for each tweet entry including the tweet link)
- Follow StuffSmart via Networked Blogs (see left sidebar) (2 entries)
- Promote this giveaway via a social media site not already mentioned and link back to this giveaway. (3 entries each) This includes: blog linky's, facebook, gather.com, myspace, forums etc. Please be sure to leave the link you your post so that your entry/s will count.
- Just for fun give yourself 2 additional entries for comments made from this point until the end of the contest on any StuffSmart 2011 post. Comments must pertain to the post itself.
Sponsored by Tomoson.com