Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Here, Home, Hope by author Kaira Rouda ~ Book Review


I enjoy reading but rarely allow myself enough time to enjoy a good book.  I am so glad that I participated in the One 2 One network book review of Kaira Rouda's book Here, Home, Hope.   I really had trouble putting this book down.  The main character Kelly was so easy to relate too.  Kelly lives in "Grandville" which ironically we find is not always grand.  We are taken on Kelly's midlife journey to change the direction of her life now that her children are getting older and that she is facing her 40th birthday.  Kelly introduces us to several of her friends and through her journey she gains insight that things aren't always what they seem.  Those she has been envious of are actually envying her life.  This book is a quick read.  I would say it is a must read for this summer.  I was also very excited to see that this is only the first of several novels Kaira Rouda has planned taking place in Grandville.  I've included the book's video trailer but honestly it doesn't do the book justice.




Visit Kaira Rouda's official website here.  Check out the book tour here: http://www.kairarouda.com/events/ .   Follow Kaira Rouda on Twitter and Facebook.

If you are an Amazon shopper Here, Home, Hope by Kaira Rouda is currently available for $10.20 (List $15).  This would make a great book for a book club or for you to read and share with your friends.  I'd love to hear your feedback after you've read Kaira Rouda's book Here, Home, Hope.  Please stop by and let us know what you think about this book.

*Disclosure:  As a member of One 2 One Network I received a copy of Kaira Rouda's Here, Home, Hope for review.  The review is my own work and honest opinion.
 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of HERE, HOME, HOPE! As you know, you made my day! It's wonderful when my words inspire others - and that inspires me in return!

    Thank you, very much!
    Fondly,
    Kaira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing me to this book!

    ReplyDelete