As a member of Tomoson.com I was introduced to a new and exciting product for those of us that are crafty but not necessarily gifted in the kitchen. Roundabout decorative wraps allow you to wrap an ordinary cupcake frost and have a gourmet looking cupcake all in just a few minutes. Just take the wrap and remove the adhesive, fit it around the cupcake and adhere the adhesive to the remainder of the wrap. Each package also includes directions for mixing icing to top your creation off. This is an excellent idea! Especially with everyone cutting back this product allows you to look as if you ordered your cupcakes from a fancy bakery but you'll know that you did them yourself at a fraction of the cost.
I was sent a package of Hamburger Roundabout wraps to try. Let me tell you these look very realistic. I can honestly say this is the only hamburger that I would eat. I didn't have icing on hand so my cupcakes are missing the finishing touch but I think from my picture you can see that the wraps already dress up a cupcake as soon as they are attached.
I'm sure that you've noticed by now that I can be a little wacky. I am an avid recycler and love to find alternate uses for things. When I finished the above cupcake I had the urge to slip the Roundabout on as a bracelet. I could just see kids doing this at a party. I think it's a pretty cool way to reuse this product.
Of course the Roundabout website also tells that they are acid free and can be used in scrapbooking and can be wiped clean and reused. If reused you can use a bit of frosting to adhere them the second time.
Roundabouts were created by a mom of two who began selling these ingenious creatious in February of 2009. In a short time her product has been featured in Rachel Ray Magazine and won The Most Innovative Exhibitor Award at the 2010 CA gift show in LA.
Roundabouts® has offered a giveaway for a StuffSmart reader. They are offering a pack of Roundabouts to one lucky winner. Even better, the winner will get to choose from their extensive selection of designs! Please read the following rules: US only. Winner will be selected by Random.org and notified by email. Winner must respond within 48hrs or another winner will be chosen. Contest begins 2/10/11 at 3:00pm EST and end 2/17/10 at 11:00pm EST.
Please leave a seperate comment for EACH method of entry. (must be completed for Optional entries to count)
Mandatory entry: Follow StuffSmart publicly via google friend connect AND visit the sponsor and tell me your favorite deisign. 1 comment.
Optional entries- Please leave a comment for each entry.
- Follow @StuffSmart on twitter.
- "Like" StuffSmart on Facebook for 3 additional entries
- Follow StuffSmart via networked blogs (in left sidebar)
- If you have done optional entries 1-3 give yourself 5 extra entries for being a Super Follower.
- Follow @RoundaboutWraps on twitter.
- "Like" Roundabouts® Cupcake Sleeves on Facebook and comment on their wall that StuffSmart blog sent you. (don't forget to come back and leave a comment that you've done so)for 3 additional entries.
- You may tweet up to 3x's per day leaving tweet link in your comment here. Pls allow at least 2 hours between each tweet. "I'm entering to win @RoundaboutWraps on @StuffSmart 's blog: http://bit.ly/eRV0Ie #baking #scrapbooking #cupcakes"
- Write a post (100 words or more) on your blog regarding this giveaway placing links to this page and to the sponsors website. 5additional entries
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.