1. The first and most important for me is to walk with God daily either through prayer, reading or discussing his word with others.
2. Plan ahead. You'll be much happier b/c things will go much smoother.
3. Take "Me Time" whether it's a bubble bath, reading a book etc.
4. Take time to play. PLAY? Yes. If you have children take time to play. You'll be surprised how much happier you will be and you will be making important memories with your children.
5. Plan and eat healthy. This is my biggest challenge but it helps to share your journey with friends and you can be accountability partners to try to stay on track.
6. Be active. Ok those who know me are probably laughing at this one. This is another one an accountability partner does wonders to keep me motivated.
7. Don't sweat the small stuff. Take a moment to ask yourself will this really matter a yr. from now. If not it's not worth the sweat.
8. Surround yourself with family and friend.
9. Find a hobby that you can take pride in and share interest with others through classes etc.
10. Make sure to keep up with physicals and checkups with you physician. Prevention is Key to being healthy.
Tropicana recently kicked off a rewards program. You may sign up here: Tropicana Juicy Rewards. Special Code: TWMOM-READR (worth up to 1 reward point or up to $5 in savings). Per Twittermoms and Tropicana: "This one-time use code is valid for new accounts ONLY. Must be entered within 6 hours of creating your account. Limit one new account bonus code per new account. All accounts must be created and all codes entered by May 7, 2010 at 11:59 PM EST.”
Taken from the Twittermom.com Tropicana post:
More About Trop50 and Juicy Rewards
Tropicana Trop50 provides the goodness of juice with 50 percent less calories and sugars, and no artificial sweeteners. Trop50 is a part of Tropicana’s Juicy Rewards program, which gives consumers more from their juice by offering 20,000 ways to save on fun, healthy pursuits. With Juicy Rewards, the savings come easily – up to $15 for one carton of Tropicana Pure Premium and up to $30 in savings for one carton of Trop50!
It takes just three simple steps to participate and save with Juicy Rewards:
1. Buy Tropicana, find the unique code on the package – either under the cap or on the back of specially marked Tropicana Pure Premium and Trop50 products.
2. Register at Tropicana.com, enter the codes to get points.
3. Redeem points for incredible savings on healthy fun.
Tropicana Trop50® introduces two new flavors – Pomegranate Blueberry and Pineapple Mango – expanding its innovative line of juice beverages. At 50 calories, each eight-ounce glass squeezes in a full day’s supply of vitamin C and 10 percent of the daily recommended value of antioxidant vitamin E. Pineapple Mango also is a good source of potassium! TheTrop50 line also includes orange juice beverage varieties: Pulp Free, Some Pulp and Pulp Free Calcium & Vitamin D, which provides 35 percent daily value of calcium & 25 percent daily value of Vitamin D – an excellent source of both nutrients.
I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Tropicana Trop50 blogging program to be eligible to win 6 free Juicy Rewards points and a $30 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here