Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Brandi Carlile- Give up the Ghost- Review


I was given the opportunity by One2One Network to review the album Give up the Ghost by Brandi Carlile.  Brandi has a strong and mesmorizing voice. While this isn't my favorite genre of music I would encourage you to check it out.  I was pleasantly surprised how well I liked some of the songs on this album.  With her first album including a duet with Elton John, I'm sure that Brandi Carlile is going to be a big name herself in the music Industry. Brandi's music has also been on the TV hit show Grey's Anatomy. 
 
Tracklisting


Looking Out
Dying Day
Pride And Joy
Dreams
That Year
Caroline
Before It Breaks
I Will
If There Was No You
Touching The Ground
Oh Dear
*I received a digital download of The Five for Fighting Slice album from One2One Network for my honest review. I will also be entered in a drawing. No payment was received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment