Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Five for Fighting Slice - Review


Thanks to One2One Network, I was given the opportunity to preview Five for Fighting's fifth album Slice which releases October 13. Five for Fighting is possibly best known for the hit Superman which released before 9/11 but quickly became a song of comfort following 9/11.
I could listen to John Ondrasik's voice forever! The songs on this album are all deeply written and I think can appeal to everyone. Chances is the first release for this album and is truly catchy. I can tell you I was singing it just after listening to it for the first time. I would have a hard time picking a favorite song from this album though as there really wasn't a song that I didn't like. I also like that this album was one that I could listen to in the car with my dd without worrying about the lyrics.

Album Tracklisting:
1. Slice
2. Note To The Unknown Soldier
3. Tuesday
4. Chances
5. This Dance
6. Above The Timberline
7. Transfer
8. Hope
9. Story Of Your Life
10. Love Can't Change The Weather
11. Augie Nieto

TV Appearances:

CBS Saturday Morning 10/10
The View 10/14
The Today Show 10/16

Ways to connect with John Ondrasik/Five For Fighting:
FiveForFighting.com Facebook MySpace  Twitter

*I received a digital download of The Five for Fighting Slice album from One2One Network for my honest review. I will also be entered in a drawing. No payment was received for this review.

2 comments:

  1. I will have to check this out. Thanks for posting the TV appearances!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked that song Superman. I need to check this new album out.

    ReplyDelete