Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Free Uncrustables from Smuckers

Hurry over to Smucker's and submit an after-school organizational tip for your chance to get a coupon for a free 4pk of Uncrustables. The first 20,000 to submit will receive coupons in the mail within 6wks. Don't wait because this deal won't last long. I just signed up and can tell you I got an error message the first few times but kept trying until I got a "congratulations you are one of the first 20,000 message" so keep trying and hopefully you will see a congratulations message as well.



2 comments:

  1. Ive been wondering if my chldren would like these thanks much I'll head over and get the coupon.

    Thanks for coming by I appreciate your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love these! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete